Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

The 2nd Annual Halloween Carving Contest! Win a Case Halloween RAT!

Hi Folks,

LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!  Show us spirit, carve your pumpkin, take a pic.  Show us your carving tools and you may win a Case Knife!

Tags: 2nd, Carving, Case, Muskrat, Pumpkin, annual

Views: 1489

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great to see the Rough Rider Heavy being the heavy!

Data (C Thomas) said:

And here is my pumpkin which met his demise with the traveling Rough Rider Caribou that did an excellent job of pumpkin killing.

The perps in the flesh! LOL! Good work!!!!

Oh gosh everyone at work!
http://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/2770330781?profile=original

Here it is. My three kids (Kaleb, Austin and Sarah and a couple of their friends). My kids are the three on the left.

I am loving the pics and the family participation!  Thanks for bringing us along on your family carving day....lets see some more!

Hi! I also want to place my pumpkin in this contest! I have done it with 2 american knives: Yojimbo 2 and Case Russlock G10. Also starring a Mini Maglite Solitaire! I was thinking in make a scary pumpkin, but it looks so happy in the market that I cannot make it sad or angry... So, here is my Happy Pumpkin for you friends!

That is a great pumpkin Cesar!

LOL!!! I LOVE it Cesar!! It looks like a "smilie" Pumpkin! 

What a perfectly happy pumpkin!!!  Thank you Cesar, I know finding a pumpkin was a challenge for you but you sure did that pumpkin proud!

Thank you all! Hope this smilling pumpking get a chance in this contest!

nice smiley....cesar...good luck

Love your smiley pumpkin Cesar!

I don't know if pumpkins are smiley or not, but it really looks funny, isn't it? If the pumpkins are the bad guys of halloween, consider this a kind of Casper the Friendly Ghost!

Hope you all like it! 

Well done Cesar it does look friendly!

cesar said:

I don't know if pumpkins are smiley or not, but it really looks funny, isn't it? If the pumpkins are the bad guys of halloween, consider this a kind of Casper the Friendly Ghost!

Hope you all like it! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service