Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Here it is folks!  The Kifer Cutlery Classics SFO #08.

Kifer Cutlery SFO

Northfield Single Blade 78 American Jack – 782117 – Kifer Cutlery Shield, Tortoise Shell Acrylic Handles, 3” Polished 1095 Carbon Steel Spear Blade, individually numbered to 1 to 100, Nickel Silver Bolsters, Brass Liners, 3 ¾ OAL Closed.

Made in America!

Here are the rules!  Post here..tell me what your favorite GEC is...post a pic if you have one!

Winner will be drawn from all entrants

Contest begins NOW!!  Ends on Saturday Feb 17 at midnight eastern.  That way we can announce on Sun and mail on Mon!

Thank you Gary Kifer of Kifer Cutlery Classic for donating this knife for the first contest in 2018

Tags: 2018, contest, january

Views: 1536

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Steve Scheuerman (Manx) said:

Happy to announce this year's first winner, Steven Patterson! Congrats Steven, and thanks to all who entered! Was great seeing all those GEC's! Steven....drop a message to Jan and you guys can sort out the shipping.

Bill Howard, he was the designer at Queen for many a year and a good many of their designs were his babies.  Bill will tell you he is not a people person but he will also be standing at the door when someone comes for a tour :)
It was also at that front door that I met Gary Kifer, this contest sponsor!
dead_left_knife_guy said:

Thank you, Jan!  I suspected there was a connection between the two knives, but didn't realize it was that direct.  With some quick research, I found the names Ken Daniels & Bill Howard as founders of GEC -- which one was the designer of the Mountain Man?  While I'm not in the market for one of these knives, I'm sure I will be again at some point (though if I ever again find the #42 in Indian Paintbrush Bone, I won't pass it up this time).  And I always love knowing more about the knives in my collection!

Jan Carter said:

Well and there you go DLKG!  Designed by the man that made the Mountain man to begin with, heading up his new company and letting the universe know DLKG is needing this knife!

Congrats Steven! I bet it's nice to find out your the winner a day early!

Congratulations Steven! Sure we’re dome beautiful Knives being shown and equally nice honorable mentions also.

OMG ASHLEY!!  First I was mortified and then I laughed myself silly.  YOU are correct today is saturday and not sunday...I am so sorry for the confusion.  Since there are only 25 mins left in Saturday now lets see if anyone else wanted to enter, speak up

Ashley said:

Too Funny!

It happens! Haha

Jan Carter said:

OMG ASHLEY!!  First I was mortified and then I laughed myself silly.  YOU are correct today is saturday and not sunday...I am so sorry for the confusion.  Since there are only 25 mins left in Saturday now lets see if anyone else wanted to enter, speak up

Ashley said:

actually i just found out this morning (monday morning),then sent jan a quick letter half misspelled from being so excited

Congratulations Steven!

I don't have any GECs in my collection yet - but the 2017 model 748117 is one of their models I like most

Goodness there were so many fantastic GEC's shown here!  Be sure to check out our GEC group .  You will be amazed at how many patterns this company has revised and improved!

Thank you to all that played as always it is our members that make us great and that would be YOU!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service