Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Lets start this off simple and then narrow the field shall we?

 

 

Tags: Christmas, I, for, poll, want, what

Views: 1117

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just registered the S/N on their website and asked some questions, we'll see if I get a response.  While I was there I found out that they are assembled less than 50 miles from my home so I'll see if I can pay them a visit.  That would be fun!

David that would be awesome!!!

Seller admitted it's a fake, going back today.  If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. 

OMG David you think he would have just listed it that way to start with

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service