Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Just a few of my trappers, Case of course...

Tags: blade, knives, trapper, two

Views: 7440

Replies to This Discussion

That is some nice stag on that one, Gary. The blue scroll is nice also. Max, I love the jigging on that CCC edition.

Canal Street Cutlery Full Moon Trappers, Antique Green and Red Sawgrass jigged bone

Canal Street Cutlery Half Moon Trappers. American Chestnut, Blue Lagoon, Buffalo Horn, Cocobolo, Ebony, Grey Bone, Green Abalone, Ivory Bone, Moss Green Bone, Pink Abalone, Red Stag, Sambar Stag, Sunset, and White Mica Pearl

Case Stag/Damascus Mini Trapper

Case / Tony Bose Wharncliffe Trappers. Chestnut jigged bone/ATS-34, Molasses Jigged bone/Damascus

GEC #23 Pioneer. Smooth Ivory bone, Buffalo Horn, Ebony, Ruby Red jigged bone

GEC #48 Trappers. Left side going down: Burnt Stag x2, Cherry jigged bone, Snakewood, Antique Walnut jigged bone, Black Micarta, Church Glass Acrylic, Tractor Green jigged bone, Black lip Pearl, and Burnt Stag. Right side: Green bone x2, Snakewood, Rosewood, Bocote, Antique Yellow jigged bone, Cocobolo, Ram's Horn, Burnt Stag, and Blood Red jigged bone.

GEC #73 Scout. Sheffield Tobacco, Red Wine, Burnt Stag x3, Goldenrod Micarta, Midnight Micarta, Jigged Brazilian Cherry, Red Stag, Cocobolo, Green Tea.

Mike Alsdorf Slimline trapper. Black linen micarta, CPM-154

Remmington Silver Bullets, R295T Trapper and R1176 Baby Trapper

very nice looking knives...

All I can say is WOW!

Very nice. I can make out a 2006 SMKW Blue Scroll and the top knife looks like a vintage. I had a good week, picked up three stag 54's: a 1998 UK Trapper, an '85 jigged stag, and a Davy Crockett trapper from 1981, American Hero Series. The jigged is real stag but looks like bone; the two regular stag knives have nince handles. I'm sorry I don't have photos nor the computer skills to post them

Thanks guys. Here's a few more. I hope you don't mind all the pics...

Some more GEC #48s and #73s that were acquired after the group shots were taken...

Church Glass acrylic, Crushed Seashell acrylic, Ram's horn, and a Smooth Oiled Bone Scagel that GEC had made.

And a 2nd cut jigged stag #48

Here are some #73s. The first is a single blade in Bocote with a liner lock. Then one I had rehandled in jean micarta, the shield re-pinned and a lanyard hole added. The final one is in Ebony. Its a short run model GEC had made earlier this year using parts from previous runs.

Can't forget Queen. Here are 3 #11 Utilities in Curly Zebra, Amber Carved Stag bone, and Birdseye Maple

I hope these count. They are jacks but built on the #51 Mini Trapper frame (3.5" closed or thereabouts). The top 2 are Queens in Cocobolo and Birdseye Maple. The bottom one is a Schatt&Morgan in MOP.

A couple of Schrades. First an 194OT, then 2 293s. The first is well used US made model with jigged delrin(?) scales and the second is an oversees model with Desert Ironwood.

Ok, last ones I have in hand... A Dan Burk Slimline Trapper based on the Schrade 292-4s. Green linen Micarta and one of the Sandvik steels (I forget which one).

This one is made by Rick Menefee. Butterscotch paper micarta covers with an inlaid black micarta acorn shield. I believe the blade is either 154CM or ATS-34

And last but not least, one from Todd Davison in Desert Ironwood burl and ATS-34.

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service