Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

We have a great group "EDC Club" and has a lot of good topics, but no place really to post your EDC. And you have to be a member of that club to post on that group. I have been using a couple of posts in that group for my EDC's but does not relate to the topic.

SO - how about an ongoing Discussion with pictures of what you are carrying today?.

What are your favorite EDC's?   What is your EDC lineup?

This will be for all IKC members, not just members of the EDC group.

So Post those Everyday Carrys and show us what you are carrying today.

Views: 17262

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Carrying today:

Ken, you must like that old Muskrat, for cleaning deer? Good luck with your hunt.

Yes, I took the Muskrat this afternoon hunting, and again it worked perfect, sharp and fast. Thanks Robert.

Carrying today:

Casual today, carrying BM 710 and iKC Northfield Geppetto.

Ken, everyone has a favorite knife for a particular job, that Muskrat must be your's for skinning deer.

Still this one. It threatened me if I take it out of my pocket!

Good looking, Craig. It would only have to threaten, once....lol

This is my EDC for work most days .I wear slacks and a dress shirt & tie to work, but still unload trucks and handle freight. My Spyderco " credit card knife" is unnoticeable even in a hip pocket, but tough enough to cut straps off of boxes and cuts through cardboard, etc. like butter.Also like the one handed quick opening. 

Yep, that Muskrat is my favorite for dressing deer and big game, works good on Rabbits and Squirrels to.

Great knives that are carried here - the pics are great.

I agree that y'all carry some nice gear. That Spyderco is that a chisel grind? I've never seen that one before way cool!

Max,

John's Spyderco EDC is called a SpyderCard. I don't believe that Spyderco stills makes them? I could be wrong, though? Anyway, here is a YouTube video of one with a combo edge. It will give you a good idea of what this cool little knife really looks like. Here, check it out...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service