Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

We have a great group "EDC Club" and has a lot of good topics, but no place really to post your EDC. And you have to be a member of that club to post on that group. I have been using a couple of posts in that group for my EDC's but does not relate to the topic.

SO - how about an ongoing Discussion with pictures of what you are carrying today?.

What are your favorite EDC's?   What is your EDC lineup?

This will be for all IKC members, not just members of the EDC group.

So Post those Everyday Carrys and show us what you are carrying today.

Views: 17260

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

like that sound.

I have an old WWII US Marine Corps utility knife, a BUCK 110 or an an old 3 inch Imperial I carry depending on what I wear. The most useful is my Imperial because it's as sharp as a razor and opens all my mail, packages and blister wraps.

Carrying today: S&M Stockman

hey ken!! awesome knife!!.. i just wanna say i love reverse gun stocks!! i love the gun stock pattern. the reverse i love even better.GREAT KNIFE!!

Ken Spielvogel said:

Carrying today: S&M Stockman

Thanks Peter, I really like it and am going to carry it some. May lose some of its value but I will enjoy it more.

Carrying today: a RR Smokey Pearl

ken,

I've heard that a lot from various people about devaluing a knife by using it. I guess wear and tear would do that but why have the knife? The beatup USMC utility knife I carry has brass spacers and so anyone who knows pocket knives knows it's worth something,I mostly get avid ebayers tell me it's worth money. When I tell them it doesn't matter I like to use it, they don't understad. The small little Imperial pocket knife belonged to my grandfather and is almost razor sharp and I have gotten so much use out of it over the years. I guess people don't understand

Greg, you are so right. I guess different people look at it in different ways. That's OK. I like to carry them.

It's kind of funny how some of us get really attached to our EDCs, for what ever reason.  

As much as I agree with the philosophy that a knife should be used, I know I have several that will not be used and many that will never be carried.  I also know that some companies, make knives that they claim could be used but are really made to look at!  And quite often when you start using them, you begin to realize that as a "user" knife, they are over-priced.  You also begin to realize that it is the true EDC that become more collectible simply because all the good ones were used! 

I seriously think that any factory produced knife  that is in current production is not going to go up in valuable by very much in  my life time so I'm not going to worry about using it. The main reason some of my knives will never be used is simply due to the number of knives I have the limited number of cutting chores I need to accomplish.

Good points Tobias

Today I'm carrying old Saico butterfly sent to me by by a good friend in Brazil. Instead of pen pals we decided to be knife pals and routinely send each other knives.  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
19 hours ago
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
21 hours ago
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Blade HQ has FREE SHIPPING through 4/27 or 4/28
yesterday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted a discussion
yesterday
Michael Lee Bibbey posted a status
"Still collecting and working on knifes"
yesterday
J.J. Smith III commented on Mike Bryant's photo
Thursday
Mike Bryant posted photos
Wednesday
George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
Wednesday
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
Tuesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to James McClendon's discussion Ball Bearing becomes a Bowie.
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Tim's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
James McClendon posted a discussion
Apr 21
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Apr 20

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service