Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Some of us have more opportunities to use our EDC than others, BUT we all are presented opportunities, just maybe not every day. What was the last thing you used your knife for?

Tags: EDC., knife, use

Views: 1337

Replies to This Discussion

EDC: Older model Benchmade 940 with 154CM blade steel.

Use: De-childproofed the mouthwash bottle cap by cutting the two little plastic tabs off of it so you don't have to squeeze it to unscrew it.
Poked holes in plastic wrap covering leftovers b4 re-heating using Spyderco Honey Bee mini folder, and used Ti-Tanto to cut onion &make sandwich.
Attachments:
Pushing the hot dogs off the roasting fork and into the buns at a backyard bonfire.
EDC was used to cut off the remaining part of the plug I put in a flat tire, open a UPS box.
Attachments:
Last night, my EDCs were Kershaw LFK, Cold Steel Super Edge, CRKT Triumph N.E.C.K., Kershaw Scamp, Cold Steel Recon 1.

Ar Home:

- Rounded up an Atlatl dart; cut paracord for Diamond knot fob (Triumph)

At work:

- Opened mail, soup mix package; removed labels from water bottles (LFK)

- Cut nylon wraps; opened up & cut down boxes; cut hole in drywall for electrical box (Super Edge)

- Defused potential personal assault on self during outside coffee/smoke break (Scamp)

- Test cut demo on water bottle for co-worker (Recon 1)

Back Home:

- Dislodged stubborn ice cube from tray for scotch on rocks (Super Edge)
Used mini-Spydie HoneyBee to eat swt&sour chkn cuz i was too lazy to get utensil.Used ShankFactoryKerambit past few days for cutting vines and plants and to cut marshmallow makin' stix,using SwissArmy to carve points.I have been using back spike of tomahawk head I made as a digger/weeding tool.I am pleased with axes performance of my creation.have a knife day!
I just used my Benchmade Stryker 910s to carve walnut wood.Im working on carving out a mini knife handle.I also used my "Shank Factory"custom kerambit to take off small vines in front yard tree.Both these knives are edc's,and I usually do not have both on me at once.The only pic of Shank Factory I have is this.The lower left is custom/hand mades,and it's the only kerambit I own.I lost it in the desert for 3 days and thought it was gone 4 good.Then on 3rd or 4th day heading out there,I randomly found the knife.I was so happy!I jumped 4 joy and did a dance of happiness.
Attachments:
This morning I used the FrankenAx v.2 as a digging tool(bak spike) to find sprinkler lines and plant new things.I used the Spyderco Military to cut bottoms outta plant containers and slice up sides.The FrankenAxe2 suffered only cosmetic damages such as scratches and paint fading,but otherwise proved very tough against the rocky soil.
Slicing up a pepperoni
Used Cold Steel Kobun tanto to cut branches away on trail in desert and split kindling wood for small fire.

This is my EDC Buck 110 I made .100 titanium liners and carbon fiber scales for

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service