Welcome Home

If you enjoy whittlin and carving, why not show some of your work. 

Post your pics here...

Views: 8125

Replies to This Discussion

Like them both, John, though the second one looks like it may be more comfortable.

They are both amazingly beautiful!  The second does seem a bit more refined but they are equally stunning John 

Thanks, Jan and JJ.

Thanks for the kind words, Floyd.

I have been whittling a new handle for another walking stick. Not quite finished but getting there.

Wow that is looking good John. It looks as it should be comfortable as well. Looking forward to the finished product.

Thanks, Floyd.

They rarely come out as I would like but maybe one day I may do one that I am happy with.

Floyd Jester said:

Wow that is looking good John. It looks as it should be comfortable as well. Looking forward to the finished product.

Looks awesome, John.

Really looking forward to seeing this one in the finished stage!

Just finished a couple of sticks, one has a 1901 Queen Victoria penny set in the top. The other one has a Canadian silver dollar on.

John, you did good with those two. The coins are the crown. Great work on the carving. Thanks for inspiring and sharing with us. 

Beautiful work, as usual, John.

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

michael s conway joined Jan Carter's group
9 hours ago
Jan Carter posted a status
"Good Night and God Bless iKC"
10 hours ago

Featured
Charles Sample replied to Charles Sample's discussion Has this ever happened to anyone else? in the group iKC Arsenal Hosted By Charles Sample
11 hours ago

Featured
Charles Sample left a comment for PJ DeSolier
11 hours ago
Jan Carter left a comment for N Turner
12 hours ago
Jan Carter left a comment for PJ DeSolier
12 hours ago
PJ DeSolier is now a member of iKnife Collector
12 hours ago
Kenneth W. Hill commented on Ken Mundhenk's group Great Eastern Cutlery hosted by Ken Mundhenk
14 hours ago
Clint Thompson replied to Charles Sample's discussion Has this ever happened to anyone else? in the group iKC Arsenal Hosted By Charles Sample
23 hours ago
Kenneth W. Hill replied to Kenneth W. Hill's discussion 2020 GEC#35 BEER & SAUSAGE KNIFE in the group Great Eastern Cutlery hosted by Ken Mundhenk
yesterday

Featured
Charles Sample added a discussion to the group iKC Arsenal Hosted By Charles Sample
yesterday
Kenneth W. Hill commented on Ken Mundhenk's group Great Eastern Cutlery hosted by Ken Mundhenk
yesterday

Featured
Charles Sample left a comment for Michael P Lousha
yesterday
N Turner joined Terry Waldele's group
yesterday
Michael P Lousha joined Jan Carter's group
yesterday
Michael P Lousha joined johnny twoshoes's group
yesterday

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery