Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I have recently become much more interested in collecting Case knives.  Even joined the Case Collectors Club and ordered the new member knife.

Anyway I got to wondering.  Who EDC's a Case?  I carry a Case Mini Blackhorn.

Views: 2363

Replies to This Discussion

nice

Nice This Case XX # 64047P

Mike

Jean-François said:

I guess almost all of us do switch off; I do, too, but I very often carry one of these Case knives (when I'm in town) :

This basic #3254 CV Trapper

This Case XX # 64047P stockman pattern (2 dot tang stamp, =1978) has pretty jigged mocha bone scales. Case shield, bolsters, and pins are nickel silver; the liners are brass. This knife measures 4 inches in the closed position; it has four hi-carbon steel blades: a master clip blade, a medium spear blade, a medium spey blade -- etched "FOR FLESH ONLY", and a punch blade. I love this vintage stockman pocket knife.  I have got another one, mint, in my safe!

Wow, love that four blade Stockman!!

I "need" a lot of knives. Do you ever get that feeling that you will stop breathing if you don't buy knives?

Paul R Work said:

Yes, you do "need" one.

Craig Henry said:

Hey Paul, glad you came over! 

Speaking of Wharncliffe......I "need" to get a Swayback Gent to go along with my 33 Stockman.

Paul R Work said:

I usually have at least one Case in my pocket.  Sometimes 2 or 3 or more.  At least one is likely to have a wharncliffe blade....Norfolk, Sway Back Jack, or 6107W.

These are currently in my EDC rotation...

You know Donnie has a few Case in his EDC bunch O Knives LOL, but I dont.  May have to think about fixing that situation

I'd be proud to have those in my EDC rotation!  That Autumn bone Seahorse is sexy! And I like that white bone Stockman....looks like the bigger brother of my 33 white bone - http://www.iknifecollector.com/photo/case-small-stockman-natural-bo...

Got the white bone in trade for a pit monkey.

Hey JJ looking good.

Is a "pit monkey" as bad as having a monkey on your back? 

These two are firmly in the rotation.

where is the like button?

Paul R Work said:

These two are firmly in the rotation.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit