Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

This came up for discussion in chat one night and we'd like to see how much interest there would be in having a 2014 iKC calendar with 12 great pics from the many great pics we already have on our site.  If you would be interested in a iKC 2014 calendar, if we try to keep it below $20.00, please respond here so we know how much interest there would be.  Thanks everyone!!!

Tags: calendar

Views: 1853

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Uh oh . . . guess we have to put the Canadian holidays on it too then huh?  -  Boxing Day - my favorite non-American holiday!

Steve Scheuerman (Manx) said:

But of course!! I have a speedo that...huh? What? Not that kinda calendar?? Oh dear...well...ummm...I want one too!

Jan, I'd be in for at least 3.  One for work, one for home, one for my sister.  I mean, calendars always make great Cmas gifts too.  How do you want pre-payment to happen?

Data  (3)

Robert

Chuck

Ron

Brad

Charles

Larry

Steve S

That is ten yes...anyone else?

Now that one of my pieces is featured on the calendar....offcourse I'll have to get one too!

LOL Alexander...no obligations

The link to purchase is here

http://www.iknifecollector.com/group/storefront/page/1st-annual-201...

Just thinking. Maybe I'll get an extra one and sign it to send along with the knife itself :-)

I want 2

Jan Carter said:

Data  (3)

Robert

Chuck

Ron

Brad

Charles

Larry

Steve S

That is ten yes...anyone else?

That is so cool Alexander!

Alexander Noot said:

Just thinking. Maybe I'll get an extra one and sign it to send along with the knife itself :-)

Data, Fingers and Charles.  Thanks for your payments.  I appreciate it

I also appreciate all your help Data in putting this together and getting it out

Yes, Miss Jan and Data, I am sure I will want two {2}. I plan on using one and saving the other as a collectors item. Let me know when, my payment is needed. My word, is my bond. Thanks, Gals for Ya'll effort.

Robert, Jan has already created a link so that you can pre-order them now and pay with PayPal.  Thanks!!

I actually took you all at your word and I went ahead and ordered them.  Now I just need to sell some more

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service