Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

This came up for discussion in chat one night and we'd like to see how much interest there would be in having a 2014 iKC calendar with 12 great pics from the many great pics we already have on our site.  If you would be interested in a iKC 2014 calendar, if we try to keep it below $20.00, please respond here so we know how much interest there would be.  Thanks everyone!!!

Tags: calendar

Views: 1853

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe, a little more advertising.

I'd like one, but it's going to be a good while before I have the extra money. Maybe not until next month.

Heck, there's no rush, Craig. You can take your time, I have to also. With school and stuff.

I would like one Jan!

Hi Data, What a nice idea. I would enjoy having one of the calanders, thank you. Can you send me an address to send the money too? Thanks

Thanks Jan. I just placed my order.

http://www.iknifecollector.com/group/storefront/page/1st-annual-201...

Sonya Paterson said:

Hi Data, What a nice idea. I would enjoy having one of the calanders, thank you. Can you send me an address to send the money too? Thanks

Thanks Gerald and Paul.  Sonya if you prefer not to use paypal let me know and I will send you my address

I'd like 3 please Jan!!

What shall I do??

Thank you for another great community idea!!  Order placed (aka John William Fletcher)

Charlie and Bill

Thank you both for your support!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by