Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

This came up for discussion in chat one night and we'd like to see how much interest there would be in having a 2014 iKC calendar with 12 great pics from the many great pics we already have on our site.  If you would be interested in a iKC 2014 calendar, if we try to keep it below $20.00, please respond here so we know how much interest there would be.  Thanks everyone!!!

Tags: calendar

Views: 1853

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey ya'll.  I have 4 interested in the calendar now, with one more I will place an order of 10.  If you are that one, send me a note!

Miss Jan, I wanted to order two, on the first order, but I didn't want to bump, someone out of theirs. You can put me down, for one more. Two all together. I hope, this project helps you, with the cost of our sight. Thanks.

Robert,

Thank you I have you on the list.  Yes this will help very much :)

Cool Alex. I'm glad to help out. I plan on using one { I may have to wright on it } and one to collect. I believe it could become a great collector piece, in a few years. I have a World Series program worth a couple of hundred dollars, paper collectables.....

Yea I got my Calendar today. My mom took possession right away. lol   I'll need another one ......What year is it any way?

LOL 2014.  Glad I have you on list for another one Robert...you need 2 more?

No, lordy, just two all together, one for me and one for mom....wow...lol

Yea I got my calender today and it's great. Thanks Jan and Data.

Well I am glad everyone is liking their calendars.  I need to order me one too LOL

If you are ordering more, we need at least 3!

Larry, your knives look good in there.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service