Welcome Home

I had been hearing about the Buck 110 automatic since last year . The local dealer , a former employee of Buck said the paperwork to get them was a bit tricky , but this year he had at least 10 of them . I like it very much so far , it is made at the factory and not a conversion , so has the lifetime warranty . 

I am a collector , but getting older and decided to use my knives , rather than just enjoy looking at them , so I ordered a custom pancake sheath , to make wearing it a little more comfortable and they are so darn beautiful I couldn't resist . The 110 is a bit heavy but still a very robust knife and with the auto feature , very old school cool .

Mike West in Arizona

Views: 128

Replies to This Discussion

I need to get one of those.  I have several 110's including an auto conversion but should get a factory version.  The SC Arms Collectors gun & knife show is in town this weekend, I might try to pick one up there.  They are too big to carry in a pocket.  I used to try back in high school and ended up with holes in my jeans pockets.  Lost at least one that way.

Well, that worked out well.  Got a 110 auto at the show today.  One of the easiest releasing autos I have.  Very solid lockup as well.  Gave the brass a good polish and gave everything a nice coat of Renaissance wax.  Came across a S&M Express with wharncliffe blade that I couldn't resist so I came home with a new auto in each pocket!

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Featured
Craig Henry posted photos
5 hours ago

Featured
Craig Henry replied to Craig Henry's discussion Case 32/032 Pattern in the group Case Fans
5 hours ago
Brian F joined T.A.DAVISON's group
6 hours ago
J.J. Smith III left a comment for Christina Emrick
7 hours ago
Christina Emrick is now a member of iKnife Collector
7 hours ago
Jan Carter left a comment for Karen Griggs
10 hours ago
Dennis Hibar replied to Craig Henry's discussion Case Seahorse in the group Case Fans
11 hours ago

Featured
Craig Henry replied to Craig Henry's discussion Case Seahorse in the group Case Fans
12 hours ago
Dennis Hibar replied to Craig Henry's discussion Case Seahorse in the group Case Fans
12 hours ago
Dennis Hibar posted a photo
12 hours ago
Terry Soloman commented on Sunil Ram's group BUCK KNIVES GROUP
16 hours ago
Jerryd6818 replied to Andrew Khabenskii's discussion Kershaw knives
21 hours ago
Jerryd6818 replied to Andrew Khabenskii's discussion Kershaw knives
22 hours ago
Billy Oneale left a comment for David Zomcik
23 hours ago
Billy Oneale left a comment for Karen Griggs