Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

johnny twoshoes's Discussions (773)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Jan, she really is great and a true blessing to have in my life. This knife s…"

johnny twoshoes replied May 3, 2012 to Enjoying a Tuna.

19 May 12, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

"If you got one, please post a pic. I would love to see the other Tuna knives out the…"

19 May 12, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

"The stag on this knife is perfect and the best I have in my collection. "

19 May 12, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

"When Ryan and Ken Daniels left GEC I was a bit worried about it, I was worried tha…"

19 May 12, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

KnifeMaker

"Thats another beautiful knife. The bolsters really are something else, I love the wo…"

johnny twoshoes replied May 3, 2012 to NEW!! ~ Tuna Valley Cutlery Co. Cigar Congress with Leaf Bolster Engraving done by Oiseau Metal Arts

2 May 3, 2012
Reply by johnny twoshoes

KnifeMaker

"Okay, thats awesome. But, who put these nickel silver pins in? It's made in the USA…"

johnny twoshoes replied Apr 20, 2012 to New Info!! Two new knives come out next week!!

38 May 11, 2012
Reply by Clint Thompson

KnifeMaker

"Jan, does this mean a new factory? "

johnny twoshoes replied Apr 19, 2012 to New Info!! Two new knives come out next week!!

38 May 11, 2012
Reply by Clint Thompson

KnifeMaker

"Okay, these things are rocking!!! I gotta ask, which factory helped with producing t…"

johnny twoshoes replied Apr 19, 2012 to New Info!! Two new knives come out next week!!

38 May 11, 2012
Reply by Clint Thompson

KnifeMaker

"Ryan, this sounds great.  Eddie, how did you get to see them? I can't seem to find…"

johnny twoshoes replied Apr 17, 2012 to New Info!! Two new knives come out next week!!

38 May 11, 2012
Reply by Clint Thompson

KnifeMaker

"I need a couple T-shirts, but I need a couple knives first.  I like the looks of the…"

johnny twoshoes replied Apr 8, 2012 to NEW~ Daniels Family Knives T-Shirt & eBay Listings Tab

9 May 14, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service