Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Well the first show of the year for us will be the Blade Show in Atlanta.  June 8th-June 10th.  This is such a big and exciting show.  It features makers from around the world and the folks that supply them also.

This is THE show, if your only going to one.   700 tables and almost 175 factory booths.  I have met MANY of our IKC folks at these events.  I have already spoken with Ken Erickson and he will be there.  Ken, Courtney, & Ryan Daniels will be there.  They will have IKC flyers out and I will be close by.

So who else is coming?

Views: 506

Replies to This Discussion

I have never been to a real knife show, they have some gun and knife shows down here but they are not much. It's so far away and I can only drive a little while because of medical problems. I would love to go and will see what I can do to attend.

I would love to see you both there.  I know Chris would love to meet both of you in person

The only way I could go is take a bus or something like that. I'm kinda a fraid to take a bus though.

Yeah Robert, I would also love to take the trip, but it's a lot of miles.

I plan on going to a few little ones around here, but I haven't yet. 

Jan is going to take lots of pics for us guys, so we'll be living through her experience at Blade.

So tell me who is coming and whats the best time for an iKC get together

Well our meet is set.  The Meet and Greet will be at 4pm on Friday next to the Daniels Family/GEC booths (in the food court area).  We have had a very generous dealer provide us with some good stuff to give away.  Be sure to come by and see us now!!!

Ya'll come see us know we have lots of free stuff to be giving away

Had to get Donnie the Percheron.  So this one is HAPPY BLADE SHOW HONEY

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service