Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I am new to iKnife and am stretching my wings.  One thing I know is I love Great Eastern knives.  I think their quality is hard to beat.  I only have one GE knife but it is just about my favorite.  Wish I could afford more.  Anyway I would always be interested in discussions about these surperb knives.

Stanley May

Views: 594

Replies to This Discussion

I still think Case are great knives, but I must say they are in the back seat compared to GEC knifes.  I am afraid to say it, but I have also acquired GECitis.

Craig Henry said:

Case? Who's that? LOL!  I got bit by the GEC bug and got GECitis.

(no offense meant to all the Case lovers out there) :)

I'm still a fan of the CASE Seahorse Whittler, but now that GE has produced the Geppetto with a wharncliffe AND iKC has offered it as the 2012 club knife, well...I'll have a new favorite EDC.

....and there's no cure for it! Start watering your money tree!!

Stanley May said:

I am afraid to say it, but I have also acquired GECitis.

It is the most rewarding disease I know of :) 

My knives are in the mail! I confess. I ordered both the orange and the glow-in-the-dark. Hope my wife will be OK with it. After all, I'm not staying out all night spending my money on booze, right?

Jan Carter said:

Woohoo...more bullnose owners!   I cant wait to hear about them as soon as you have them in hand

If she kicks you out at night the glow-in-the-dark Bull Nose will come in handy.

On the down side, however, that glow in the dark will give-a-way your position and make it easy for her to get you in those cross-hairs if she's really mad and grabs a pea shooter. Best keep it in your pocket. Folks were always telling me that back when I was a young buck. I 'spose that's what they meant, huh?

Craig Henry said:

If she kicks you out at night the glow-in-the-dark Bull Nose will come in handy.

Stanley May said:

lol.  Yes I would say that would be handy when she does kick me out of the house.  Please send me a tent, sleeping bag, and food.  I will need that also

Craig Henry said:

lol, also send a bullet proof vest.

Look, you have to decide your priorities in life. There's knives, then there's food, then there's knives, then there's food, then there's......did I say knives?

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Mike Bryant posted photos
1 hour ago
Kevin D posted a status
"Last 2 weekends were completely 'horse' weekends. This weekend I hope to get back to the forge and getting some other knife work done."
17 hours ago
Jan Carter posted a status
Wednesday
Ellis H. Roberson commented on Joe Vadala's photo
Wednesday
Carl Bradshaw commented on Jan Carter's group Daniels Family Knife Brands
Wednesday
Carl Bradshaw commented on Jan Carter's group Daniels Family Knife Brands
Wednesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Wednesday
J.J. Smith III replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Tuesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Monday
Joe Vadala commented on Joe Vadala's photo
Jun 9
Joe Vadala commented on Joe Vadala's photo
Jun 9
Bill Martinson posted photos
Jun 9
Kevin D replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Jun 9
George R Naugle commented on Terry Waldele's group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Jun 9
George R Naugle joined Terry Waldele's group
Jun 9
George R Naugle commented on Scott King's group Vintage American Knives
Jun 9

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by