Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

GEC is going to be releasing the new #62 Tidioute Cutlery Maverick knife soon and there giving us the chance to name the new jigging and color of the bone! Check it out and lets here what you think!
http://greateasterncutlery.net/blog/information/jigging-color/

Views: 174

Replies to This Discussion

Saber-Tooth.

checking the other dealers...if I find anymore giveaway contests I will let you know

There is a twist on this ...TSA is giving away a knife if you list it on their site AND GEC

REMEMBER YOU NEED TO ENTER AT TWO SITES

here: http://blog.tsaknives.com/2012/08/24/name-the-gec-bone-color-contes...

AND HERE 

http://greateasterncutlery.net/blog/forum-2/?vasthtmlaction=viewtop...

Name the GEC Bone Color Contest!!! Free Maverick Knife!!

Hey gang, just got a note from Jan that GEC has put out a request for help naming a new bone color for the new 62 Maverick.  Tell ya what let's do, it's been a while since we've had a giveaway so this is as good a time as any!!!

Post your suggestion on this blog (and submit it to the GEC blog forum as well) for a bone color and if it's chosen by GEC, TSA Knives will give you a brand new 62 Maverick with the new handle material!!!  But remember, it has to be posted on this blog to qualify.  In the case of duplicate names, the first submission is the one that counts!

I don't know how long GEC is going to take to make a selection, so don't wait!!!!  Post your idea here AND on the GEC blog forum.

Here's what we're looking at:

SPREAD THE WORD!!!!

JOSH!!!  

Great find, thanks for sharing

I put my suggestion in.  We'll see. The new jigging might look good on a big knife.

and the new name is................................

Autumn Leaf Clawed Bone

The winner of TSA's knife give away is rather fitting since he announced the original name at GEC to us all...............

And the winner of the 62 Autumn Leaf Clawed Bone is...

Josh Wills, sure hope you wanted one of these, cause you just won one!

Here's what I ended up doing to choose a winner.  I took everyone that entered the contest and assigned them a number.  I was talking to my dad at noon and told him to pick a number and he chose 11 which happened to be Josh' lucky number!  It's also kind of appropriate as Josh had submitted eagle clawed jigged bone which was toooooo far away!  Anyway, congrats Josh and these should be in stock shortly and one will be coming your way!!!

Thanks again everyone.  We'll do something like this again real soon.
CONGRATS JOSH and WE WANT PICTURES PLEASE!
Thanks Jan! I'm on the tractor right now cutting grass but I have big plans fort this one!

Jan Carter said:

The winner of TSA's knife give away is rather fitting since he announced the original name at GEC to us all...............

And the winner of the 62 Autumn Leaf Clawed Bone is...

Josh Wills, sure hope you wanted one of these, cause you just won one!

Here's what I ended up doing to choose a winner.  I took everyone that entered the contest and assigned them a number.  I was talking to my dad at noon and told him to pick a number and he chose 11 which happened to be Josh' lucky number!  It's also kind of appropriate as Josh had submitted eagle clawed jigged bone which was toooooo far away!  Anyway, congrats Josh and these should be in stock shortly and one will be coming your way!!!

Thanks again everyone.  We'll do something like this again real soon.
CONGRATS JOSH and WE WANT PICTURES PLEASE!

Couldn't have been won by a nicer guy.

Congrats.

P.S.

Jan doesn't count on the whole "guy" thing, considering she is a lady an all. 

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service