Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

This is an amazing peice and I did not know it was even out there.  Check it out

The Transition Piece!
This is the only Northfield UN-X-LD inbetween the Original Northfield UNXLD & GEC Northfield's made by Parker in Shefield England in 1990. this knife is mint with Mother of Pearl handles and 4 blades.This beautiful congress is very rare, I was told there were only 50 of these made.

I found it here

Views: 256

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry, did not realize all that stuff would show up

This isn't Great Eastern Cutlery.

Bob,

You are exactly correct.  As it states it is a unique peice that bears the UN-X-LD.  Just thought it was an interesting peice.  A number of us have collected the old northfields along with the current models.  It just makes a nice tie in to how the companies progessed through out the years and the evolution to get to our own beloved Great Eastern Cutlery trio of labels. 

cool, I just figured out how to edit out the other stuff

I also have one of these knives,any idea on a value of such a knife ?

Joseph I dont.  Along with asking here, you may try asking in out in our shefield group.  They may have a better idea.

Nice score on the knife though, with only 50 made

Thank you,I will try that.

Jan Carter said:

Joseph I dont.  Along with asking here, you may try asking in out in our shefield group.  They may have a better idea.

I looked(asked) in the Sheffield discussion group,but people in the group dont think i have a sheffield knife.

Joseph E Roman said:

Thank you,I will try that.

Jan Carter said:

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service