Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

This is a hard one for me. Since I'm a toenail collector I REALLY like the toenails they are fantastic. I carry a stag 73 pattern single blade, its my daily companion. I really like the looks and the feel of the 25 pattern easy open. Since I started the discussion, My favorite is my daily companion, a Northfield 73 pattern, stag, single blade its rough, tough and gets the job done.

Views: 1078

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Mr. Ken , I bought two Maher & Grosh #35 bone knives this year from some crazy GEC/M&G dealer on the web.  I love those knives but I am a blue knife fool.   For two days I dyed and dried my M&G smooth appaloosa bone with navy blue leather dye!  The knife came out blue tie-dyed ,wonderful !    I am up to 110 GEC knives and I love them all.  I will try to get some pictures up soon.  All my neighbors have the virus.   Mr. Ken you are a fine person and you have been so wonderful to me.  Any knife I buy from you , is like receiving a knife from a friend.   I give knives away  to bless the deserving , but I will never sell or trade a knife.  I really get attached to all 200+ knives in my collection.  I have been wanting the right Maher & Grosh knives in my collection.   I could slap myself not buying the other two 2020 M&G#35 wood knives and the #54 honey bone knifes.  I was saving for the #74 run.   I am truly thankful to you sir.  

RSS

White River Knives

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

Maher & Grosh

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

POPS KNIFE SUPPLY

JSR Sports!

gear2survive !

Click to visit

© 2021   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by