Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Syd Carr's Discussions (705)

Discussions Replied To (126) Replies Latest Activity

"SMKW carried them for a long time, finding one with the little wooden slide-top box…"

Syd Carr replied Dec 27, 2016 to Whittlers - it's not your run-of-the-mill penknife!

71 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by Syd Carr

"Thanks JJ. I cleaned it up since I took the photos, and the master blade isn't as sc…"

Syd Carr replied Dec 27, 2016 to Whittlers - it's not your run-of-the-mill penknife!

71 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by Syd Carr

"Here is a Whittler you don't see that often, Buck #310 Whittler, 3" closed, this one…"

71 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by Syd Carr

"Well, I'm not going there easily, (I hope). My god daughter is almost as bad, and sh…"

Syd Carr replied Dec 18, 2016 to Whittlers - it's not your run-of-the-mill penknife!

71 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by Syd Carr

"Well Michael, I would if I could afford to, but she is going to get them all eventua…"

Syd Carr replied Dec 18, 2016 to Whittlers - it's not your run-of-the-mill penknife!

71 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by Syd Carr

"I took my new Seahorse Whittler out for a ride today, nothing special, just a grocer…"

Syd Carr replied Dec 17, 2016 to Whittlers - it's not your run-of-the-mill penknife!

71 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by Syd Carr

"I am like you I think. The last new knife I got, back in April if I remember, is sti…"

Syd Carr replied Dec 16, 2016 to Whittlers - it's not your run-of-the-mill penknife!

71 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by Syd Carr

"Thanks J.J., I like it too, though I was after the Rogers jig more than the color. H…"

Syd Carr replied Dec 16, 2016 to Whittlers - it's not your run-of-the-mill penknife!

71 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by Syd Carr

"New Whittler in the house, Case Seahorse in Walnut Rogers Bone. Just love that Wharm…"

71 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by Syd Carr

"Here is a slipjoint for ya, (I think, it doesn't even have a spring, but I think it…"

Syd Carr replied Oct 22, 2016 to Slip Joint Knife Show and Tell

85 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by Andy Larrison

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by