Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Steve Hanner's Discussions (4,177)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"thank you Robert and I did try that method as well, ain't gettin anywhere fast! Lets…"

Steve Hanner replied Aug 25, 2013 to Don't have stones? Need stones? Here are recommendations

32 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Jack Haskins, Jr.

"Well maybe Jack  in a pinch maybe?  A survival situation? Our member Cesar got me st…"

Steve Hanner replied Aug 23, 2013 to

just now

"Thanks Jack I just might do that. It is funny despite the somewhat poor handle, it h…"

Steve Hanner replied Aug 23, 2013 to Don't have stones? Need stones? Here are recommendations

32 Sep 1, 2013

"OK I have tried about every trick in the book but the edges just roll. I believe I h…"

Steve Hanner replied Aug 23, 2013 to Don't have stones? Need stones? Here are recommendations

32 Sep 1, 2013

"Stephen is that all you use to get shaving sharp on your knives?"

Steve Hanner replied Aug 21, 2013 to Don't have stones? Need stones? Here are recommendations

32 Sep 1, 2013

"Perfect Jack and thanks for that. I have one old Arkansas stone and several purchase…"

Steve Hanner replied Aug 21, 2013 to Don't have stones? Need stones? Here are recommendations

32 Sep 1, 2013

"Great report Jack so two stones now course and fine...extra fine for later. OK so Ho…"

32 Sep 1, 2013

"Here is another example a short video  using a tomato as an example: http://www.wimp…"

Steve Hanner replied Aug 14, 2013 to

just now

"Thanks for this discussion! Everyone may have some favorites and its a great way to…"

Steve Hanner replied Jul 18, 2013 to What is the BEST (I mean your) set of sharpening tools (stones, strops)? Why?

3 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Chuck Parham

"Thank you John, very interesting to hear about a learning curve on this!  That did n…"

Steve Hanner replied Jul 9, 2013 to

just now

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service