Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Tobias Gibson's Discussions (2,665)

Discussions Replied To (147) Replies Latest Activity

"The Malechite knives come in a Green "Synth Stone" box.  I have the peanut in that s…"

Tobias Gibson replied Oct 22, 2014 to All of the Rough Rider Series and Rough rider patterns

30 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by Ugly Old Guy

"Then there are the three Dive Knives RR 1191 is the Orca.  I own that one. The oth…"

Tobias Gibson replied Oct 22, 2014 to All of the Rough Rider Series and Rough rider patterns

30 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by Ugly Old Guy

"Five Five inch toothpicks from some of the more popular series RR526 -- Sawcut bone…"

30 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by Ugly Old Guy

"The locking canoe lockbacks were whittlers RR 1077 --Amber Jigged Bone RR 1078  --O…"

30 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by Ugly Old Guy

"It's slow going but then again we're talking tortoises!   My latest is the tortoise…"

Tobias Gibson replied Oct 5, 2014 to

just now

Featured

"I hope you will be showing us picture of the entire collection, soon.  Sounds terrif…"

Tobias Gibson replied Oct 5, 2014 to Looking for three Rough Riders

11 Oct 11, 2014
Reply by Steve Hanner

"The half hawk  is my fave in the group.  It is a direct copy of the Old Case Loom Fi…"

Tobias Gibson replied Aug 10, 2014 to

just now

"That is a nice one J.J.  Is that genuine Stag?"

Tobias Gibson replied Jul 1, 2014 to

just now

"My latest Rough Rider purchase is an older model; the RR752 Deluxe Canoe.  Okay, tha…"

Tobias Gibson replied Jun 29, 2014 to

just now

"Neal, great selection you have there.  It is really hard to go wrong with a Rough Ri…"

Tobias Gibson replied May 5, 2014 to

just now

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service