Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Max McGruder's Discussions (506)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

KnifeMaker

"Billy, those are some beauties! They can mount up fast as Craig is finding out!   Cr…"

Max McGruder replied Apr 26, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Those are some Beauties for sure! I noticed two of them are from 2010, it's nice to…"

Max McGruder replied Apr 11, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Very impressive lineup Billy!"

Max McGruder replied Apr 10, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Thanks Billy and Craig! I had been wanting this 5 blade for some time now cause I ha…"

Max McGruder replied Apr 9, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Here's the 5 blade I just picked up, didn't cut myself opening all them blades eithe…"

Max McGruder replied Apr 8, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Beauties Billy!"

Max McGruder replied Apr 7, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Those are a couple of Beauties Rusty! That MOP is a real special one and the Peacock…"

Max McGruder replied Apr 7, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"I know I have the same problem, heck WE ALL have the same problem! I can't do anothe…"

Max McGruder replied Mar 11, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Thanks Billy, you should like this other one also! "

Max McGruder replied Mar 11, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"I have a few also "

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service