Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Rome D. Rushing's Discussions (155)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

KnifeMaker

"This one is a New manufactured Marbles Sowbelly stockman.  The scales are Green bone…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Jun 23, 2011 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"This one is a Queen Steel model 29A with the the Q76 tang stamp and what Queen calls…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Jun 23, 2011 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Here is another one.  This is a Rigid made in USA, if I am not mistaken this is from…"

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"And the last one for now is a Rough Rider 3 blade stockman with the main blade a loc…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Jun 21, 2011 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Now for something a little different. A four blade stockman with stag scales by  J.A…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Jun 21, 2011 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Here is a nice Queen Steel #49 in stag. "

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Here are a few that show their age.  This one is a Case 6332 in red bone. "

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Here is the newest addition, it is not real expensive but I do like the Yellow handl…"

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Here is one that I have had for a good while.  I thought that I would put a picture…"

Rome D. Rushing replied May 8, 2011 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Here are a couple that I just picked up.  Sorry for the quality of the photos I just…"

Rome D. Rushing replied May 8, 2011 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service