Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Craig Henry's Discussions (3,481)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

KnifeMaker

"I think they might have one or two with your name on it! LOL!"

Craig Henry replied Mar 11, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"A nice one too!  Only one? You're going to make Hog unhappy. LOL! "

Craig Henry replied Mar 11, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"I like the 44 pattern. It's the next one up the road in size from the 33 Stockman (3…"

Craig Henry replied Mar 7, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Another Stockman! Hog said I better buy Stockmans or else I have to sleep with the h…"

Craig Henry replied Mar 5, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"A couple more! Case Junior Cattle Knife Dark Molasses Jigged Bone Case Yellow Del…"

Craig Henry replied Mar 3, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Thanks Billy! You're right, that's the Sawcut Antique Bone. I'm really pleased with…"

Craig Henry replied Mar 1, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Here's my newest Stockmans (more pictures in the Case Group).............. "

Craig Henry replied Feb 28, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Yeah, I think men had stronger thumb nails in the old days. lol"

Craig Henry replied Feb 28, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"By the way, that's a neat knife Brad!"

Craig Henry replied Feb 27, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Craftsman marked some of their knives "Forged U.S.A." c.1940's. - Made By Camillus U…"

Craig Henry replied Feb 26, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service