Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Terry Waldele's Discussions (198)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"And the Grand Prize goes to Jan!  (Oops, there is no grand prize.)  Nice job, Jan!"

Terry Waldele replied Mar 24, 2012 to Survival Quizes

15 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Steve Hanner

"My simple quiz: Which spice can you carry in your first-aid kit to stop  bleeding?…"

Terry Waldele replied Mar 24, 2012 to Survival Quizes

15 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Steve Hanner

"I went to a gun and knife show in Portland, OR today and saw a cool fire starter tha…"

Terry Waldele replied Feb 19, 2012 to Firestarter!

55 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by lg&m

"Thanks, James.  I've started to use my mind to prepare better for my next fishing tr…"

Terry Waldele replied Apr 29, 2011 to Stuck at the Bottom of a Steep, Slick River Bank and Out of Cell Phone Range

11 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Terry Waldele

"Thanks, Stephen.  Louis Pasteur once said, "Fortune favors the prepared mind."  This…"

Terry Waldele replied Apr 29, 2011 to Stuck at the Bottom of a Steep, Slick River Bank and Out of Cell Phone Range

11 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Terry Waldele

"Thanks, Dale.  I was glad I made it out of there, too.  The Wilson River was running…"

11 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Terry Waldele

"Thanks, Robert.  I appreciate the kind words and great advice regarding surviving my…"

Terry Waldele replied Apr 28, 2011 to Stuck at the Bottom of a Steep, Slick River Bank and Out of Cell Phone Range

11 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Terry Waldele

"Excellent advice, James!  In my original posting, I forgot to mention that the avera…"

Terry Waldele replied Apr 28, 2011 to Stuck at the Bottom of a Steep, Slick River Bank and Out of Cell Phone Range

11 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Terry Waldele

" "

Terry Waldele replied Nov 8, 2010 to Camping and Survival Saws

17 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Jeremy B. Buchanan

"also, we can't forget the ancient boomerang spear for throwing around big trees and…"

Terry Waldele replied Oct 28, 2010 to What is the best way to make a spear from a survival knife?

13 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by bjorn de jonghe

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service