WELCOME HOME !

Member News & Announcements (657)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

another photo

Lone Wolf  PAUL Perfecto Ltd. Edition Damascus and Black lip Mother of Pearl scales.

Started by Brad T.

1 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Brad T.

2013 Knife shows

Spring will be with us soon and a new run of knife shows.  Are there any you are making plans to attend? We have 3 or 4 on our list

Started by Jan Carter

7 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Craig Henry

Geppetto Visits Memorial Park

My hometown of Sierra Madre, California has a beautiful little park right in the center of town. The park celebrates our town's Veterans an…

Started by Ron Cooper

7 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Guy Fleetwood

Scheduled Maintenance Friday November 16

Just wanted to give everyone a heads-up that we need to perform some simple but necessary maintenance on iKnifeCollector.com this coming Fr…

Started by Jan Carter

12 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Ron Cooper

Any Belgians/neighbouring country residents coming to Ghent Militaria on December 2nd?

I plan on going early in the morning and it might be cool to meet up with fellow knife enthousiasts. More info on gentmilitaria.be.Mike

Started by Mikewave

5 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Alexander Noot

iKC wants to help children!

The concept of 401-KIDS Child Abuse Foundation was born out of a need to continue the fight against child abuse. Four Oklahoma police offic…

Started by Jan Carter

7 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

Grohmann Knives

Hello I haven't been on for a while. I started collecting Grohmann knives a while back. I have the numbers one through four and the mini Ru…

Started by Paul Gilbert

2 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Ron Dumeah

White River Knife and Tool innovations in metal

We had the great privilege of spending some time this weekend with John Cammenga Of White River Knife and Tool Inc. This is the first time…

Started by Jan Carter

5 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

email

I am a member of iKC. Have checked off said boxes to receive emails Do not get emails from iKC. I have to go to iKC to see if anything is h…

Started by Frank Stennett

5 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Frank Stennett

Knife sharpening

Knife sharpening.  Always wanting to learn something new, so I have perused the, ‘sharpening’ group. I believe EVERY knife, should be sharp…

Started by Tom Radde

7 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Howard P Reynolds

RSS

White River Knives

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

Now Available

JSR Sports!

© 2017   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service