Welcome Home

Tobias Gibson's Discussions (2,664)

Discussions Replied To (994) Replies Latest Activity

"“I would suspect that any Kinfolks stamped folding machetes were really made by Ca…"

Tobias Gibson replied Apr 17 to The AAF Folding Machete

8 Apr 17
Reply by Jan Carter

"Thanks for the info. I’ve also read numerous reports that the teeth were ground of t…"

Tobias Gibson replied Jan 27 to Spike Bayonets? Outlawed by the Hague/Geneva Conventions or not?

18 Jan 27
Reply by Michael Z. Williamson

""

Tobias Gibson replied Sep 13, 2017 to My latest Bear & Son Five inch Toothpick (MEH)

4 Sep 13, 2017
Reply by Tobias Gibson

"Hi D ale. That knife is a beauty. To be fair, the Toothpick I have is a solid built…"

Tobias Gibson replied Sep 13, 2017 to My latest Bear & Son Five inch Toothpick (MEH)

4 Sep 13, 2017
Reply by Tobias Gibson

"Here's a pic of some of the knives I sharpened. The bayonet was had NO edge what so…"

Tobias Gibson replied Aug 19, 2017 to The Sharpal 5 in 1 Sharpener

10 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by D ale

"That's a good point, Steve. These types of sharpeners have a set angle. My bet is th…"

10 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by D ale

"I was skeptical at first. But I've used the old Rapalas and Smiths like these and th…"

10 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by D ale

"3 looks like a hoof pick. 4 might be an awl. Could be a farrier's knife. 1 might hav…"

Tobias Gibson replied Aug 6, 2017 to What Are These Tools?

11 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by Bryan W

"When the counterfeits and the claims start cutting into eBay's profits they'll do so…"

Tobias Gibson replied Aug 6, 2017 to WILL EBAY START PAYING ATTENTION TO COUNTERFEIT KNIVES?

20 Nov 1, 2017
Reply by Jan Carter

"Man this is just st so stupid. Governments refuse to admit that they are the problem…"

Tobias Gibson replied Aug 6, 2017 to Online knife purchases to be banned in the UK.

27 yesterday
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

White River Knives

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

gear2survive !

KNIFE AUCTIONS

Now Available

KNIFE NEWS!!!

Click to view more

JSR Sports!