WELCOME HOME !

Syd Carr's Discussions (548)

Discussions Replied To (201) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the prayers guys. Of course we are all numb with shock, but I would ask t…"

Syd Carr replied Mar 21 to Member Needs & Prayer Requests

1149 Mar 21
Reply by J.J. Smith III

"Thanks Jan, feeling better. Spent a month flat on my back due to a reaction to a ski…"

Syd Carr replied Mar 2 to Winter contest! Let's try to warm things up. 2 contests in one.

80 Mar 15
Reply by Kevin Casey

"Jan. is this contest over? Sorry, I've been having physical issues for the last mont…"

Syd Carr replied Mar 2 to Winter contest! Let's try to warm things up. 2 contests in one.

80 Mar 15
Reply by Kevin Casey

"Congratulations Dale!"

Syd Carr replied Jan 26 to Who is our Featured member of 2016?

23 Feb 7
Reply by Jan Carter

"Such a loss. John was one of the first to greet me here on IKC, and helped me identi…"

Syd Carr replied Jan 21 to Member Needs & Prayer Requests

1149 Mar 21
Reply by J.J. Smith III

"Praying for Brett, but also praying for you Jan. You know that I know, wish I could…"

Syd Carr replied Jan 8 to Member Needs & Prayer Requests

1149 Mar 21
Reply by J.J. Smith III

"Congratulations Michael, and a "sharp" new year to you. Thanks Jan for another great…"

Syd Carr replied Jan 1 to A NEW YEARS EVE FLASH GIVEAWAY!

92 Jan 18
Reply by Steve Scheuerman (Manx)

"Here is my answer(s): Bucks:   #305 Clipper, (w/ scissors), any handle material   #3…"

Syd Carr replied Dec 31, 2016 to A NEW YEARS EVE FLASH GIVEAWAY!

92 Jan 18
Reply by Steve Scheuerman (Manx)

"Sorry guys, but I just gotta say something about those new fangled coffee making dev…"

Syd Carr replied Dec 28, 2016 to December 2016 knife giveaway, a custom hand forged knife

269 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by Ms Data

"According to USPS tracking it sat in Colorado Springs for three days for some reason…"

Syd Carr replied Dec 26, 2016 to December 2016 knife giveaway, a custom hand forged knife

269 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by Ms Data

RSS

White River Knives

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

Now Available

JSR Sports!

© 2017   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service