WELCOME HOME !

Syd Carr's Discussions (598)

Discussions Replied To (207) Replies Latest Activity

"Posted on my FB Timeline, here is my post: "Rather than speculate on what is or is n…"

Syd Carr replied Aug 24 to NATIONAL KNIFE DAY CONTEST

13 Aug 30
Reply by jeff

"Hmm, I see now. It seems you're already addicted and spending frivolously.......but…"

Syd Carr replied Aug 14 to New Guy on the block

9 Aug 15
Reply by Steve Scheuerman (Manx)

"Welcome to IKC Glenn. Here is a link to a useful website on the subject, "A Pocket G…"

Syd Carr replied Aug 12 to New Guy on the block

9 Aug 15
Reply by Steve Scheuerman (Manx)

"WTG Don!!"

Syd Carr replied Jun 30 to Lets have a contest

52 Jul 4
Reply by Don Schriver

"BTW: I'm putting a table top locked, mirrored display up at a local antique store in…"

Syd Carr replied Jun 27 to Lets have a contest

52 Jul 4
Reply by Don Schriver

"Tell Donnie I no longer store my good slippies with the blades open, (as per his sag…"

Syd Carr replied Jun 27 to Lets have a contest

52 Jul 4
Reply by Don Schriver

In Memoriam

"Thanks for the prayers guys. Of course we are all numb with shock, but I would ask t…"

Syd Carr replied Mar 21 to Member Needs & Prayer Requests

1176 Aug 29
Reply by Steve

"Thanks Jan, feeling better. Spent a month flat on my back due to a reaction to a ski…"

Syd Carr replied Mar 2 to Winter contest! Let's try to warm things up. 2 contests in one.

80 Mar 15
Reply by Kevin Casey

"Jan. is this contest over? Sorry, I've been having physical issues for the last mont…"

Syd Carr replied Mar 2 to Winter contest! Let's try to warm things up. 2 contests in one.

80 Mar 15
Reply by Kevin Casey

"Congratulations Dale!"

Syd Carr replied Jan 26 to Who is our Featured member of 2016?

23 Feb 7
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Craig Henry posted photos
Thursday
Craig Henry replied to Craig Henry's discussion Case 032 Stockman in the group Case Fans
Thursday
Jan Carter replied to Tobias Gibson's discussion Lures (artificial bait) of the Great Out\doors in the group Knives of the Great Outdoors
Thursday
Jan Carter commented on Rick Perry's blog post My Puma has a little Brother.
Thursday
Tobias Gibson replied to Tobias Gibson's discussion My latest Bear & Son Five inch Toothpick (MEH)
Thursday
Jan Carter replied to Tobias Gibson's discussion My latest Bear & Son Five inch Toothpick (MEH)
Thursday
Tobias Gibson replied to Tobias Gibson's discussion My latest Bear & Son Five inch Toothpick (MEH)
Thursday
Syd Carr replied to Dustin Robinson's discussion Trapper Pics.....Show them beauties!!! in the group Trapper Pattern Collectors
Wednesday
D ale replied to Tobias Gibson's discussion My latest Bear & Son Five inch Toothpick (MEH)
Wednesday
Andy Larrison replied to Dustin Robinson's discussion Trapper Pics.....Show them beauties!!! in the group Trapper Pattern Collectors
Wednesday
Andy Larrison replied to Craig Henry's discussion Mini Trapper and Jack (07 Pattern) in the group Case Fans
Wednesday
Andy Larrison posted a photo
Wednesday
Jan Carter posted a status
"Internet and cable are back! Now to see if it taped Forged in Fire!!"
Sep 13
Jan Carter left a comment for David Martin
Sep 13
Jan Carter left a comment for STUART REEVES
Sep 13
J.J. Smith III commented on Rick Perry's blog post My Puma has a little Brother.
Sep 13

LIMITED EXCLUSIVE

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

click to visit

SHOP TSA KNIVES

Now Available

KNIFE NEWS!!!

Click to view more

JSR Sports!

© 2017   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service