WELCOME HOME !

Jan Carter's Discussions (10,207)

Discussions Replied To (4472) Replies Latest Activity

"I am going to reserve judgement until I have read an issue but based on the pics, I…"

Jan Carter replied 19 hours ago to A comic to bring in the next generation?

4 53 minutes ago
Reply by Steve Scheuerman (Manx)

"A 9 year old young man that wanted a challenge.  As you can imagine a RR  spike is a…"

Jan Carter replied yesterday to What if you could make a knife at your knife show?

11 yesterday
Reply by Jan Carter

" "

Jan Carter replied on Monday to Just a few pictures

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Wally Guittard

""

Jan Carter replied on Monday to KutMaster Stockman or maybe no

1 on Monday
Reply by Jan Carter

"Leo, I love that a 14 year old young lady made it AND that she is making me one too…"

Jan Carter replied on Monday to What if you could make a knife at your knife show?

11 yesterday
Reply by Jan Carter

"Dale, I do dearly love the level of cooperation and skill sharing the adults do with…"

Jan Carter replied on Sunday to What if you could make a knife at your knife show?

11 yesterday
Reply by Jan Carter

"An exceptional place to be, truly exceptional folks to spend time with.  I have more…"

Jan Carter replied on Sunday to What if you could make a knife at your knife show?

11 yesterday
Reply by Jan Carter

"Sometimes we forget just what it can mean to a child to do something this cool and t…"

11 yesterday
Reply by Jan Carter

"Watching an iKC member come in  and have some fun is always great also.  It is alway…"

11 yesterday
Reply by Jan Carter

"Today we saw a few budding knife makers.  Carter is a nice young man and has been a…"

11 yesterday
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

White River Knives

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

Now Available

JSR Sports!

© 2017   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service