/>

WELCOME HOME !

We have done the pumpkin carving contest for a few years and it is ALWAYS fun to see, I thought we would do something different this year.  But hold that thought...

Keeping with the Halloween theme we are going to give away this Black Widow !  So show me a knife and fall in your area.  That pic gets a ticket in the drawing.  Show me a knife and a carved pumpkin, get 2 tickets!  Show me both and you have earned three tickets in the drawing.  Contest ends November 1, 2017 at midnight Eastern.

Come on folks lets have some fun and someone wins a new knife

Tags: 2017, GIVEAWAY!, OCTOBER

Views: 365

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats DLKG!

Aw, you guys!  This is really cool, it's been a long time since I've won anything!  Thank you, everyone, for the congrat's -- it means a lot to me.  And the knife looks like one that might find its way into my younger son's hands, when he gets a little older (he's going through some health stuff right now, & the knife actually looks like it will be his style, at least in a few years).

Thanks again, and thank you, Jan, for the motivation to get out & dome a little more knife photography.  And thank you, Manx, for executing the drawing!

I hope everyone had a great Halloween!  (And Syd, I really hop you get well soon!)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

click to visit

SHOP TSA KNIVES

Now Available

KNIFE NEWS!!!

Click to view more

JSR Sports!

NEW