1279 Jun 23
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"Thank you, Manx, very kind message."

John Bamford replied May 22 to Member Needs & Prayer Requests

1279 Jun 23
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"Thank you Sue, life is hard just now but as you say I have a lot of good memories to…"

1279 Jun 23
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"Thank you, Ron, your kind words bring me a great deal of comfort "

1279 Jun 23
Reply by Jan Carter

"Those have been illegal here for as long as I can remember Dale. Even though they ar…"

John Bamford replied Oct 11, 2019 to Online knife purchases to be banned in the UK.

64 Oct 11, 2019
Reply by D ale

"I feel that to make things clear that the proposed legislation to ban online knife s…"

John Bamford replied Oct 7, 2019 to Online knife purchases to be banned in the UK.

64 Oct 11, 2019
Reply by D ale

"I have no doubt about that fact Dale my friend. At the moment I have more than suffi…"

John Bamford replied Oct 5, 2019 to Online knife purchases to be banned in the UK.

64 Oct 11, 2019
Reply by D ale

"I guess when you get past a certain age things seem to get very complicated Jan."

John Bamford replied Oct 4, 2019 to Online knife purchases to be banned in the UK.

64 Oct 11, 2019
Reply by D ale

"I remember a row about this going on a little while ago Jan but didn't really follow…"

John Bamford replied Oct 4, 2019 to Online knife purchases to be banned in the UK.

64 Oct 11, 2019
Reply by D ale

"Great story Gene, great knife as well. Welcome to iKC."

John Bamford replied May 18, 2019 to New member

5 May 23, 2019
Reply by Gene Langston

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Featured
Andy Larrison replied to Craig Henry's discussion WOOD Handled Case Knives in the group Case Fans
3 seconds ago

Featured
Andy Larrison replied to Craig Henry's discussion WOOD Handled Case Knives in the group Case Fans
43 seconds ago

Featured
1 minute ago

Featured
1 minute ago

Featured
2 minutes ago

Featured
Andy Larrison replied to Craig Henry's discussion Case Slimline 048 Pattern in the group Case Fans
6 minutes ago

Featured
7 minutes ago
Lewis E.Ward replied to John Bamford's discussion Next whittling knife. in the group Whittling / Carving knives
2 hours ago
John Bamford replied to John Bamford's discussion Next whittling knife. in the group Whittling / Carving knives
9 hours ago
Lewis E.Ward replied to John Bamford's discussion Next whittling knife. in the group Whittling / Carving knives
13 hours ago
Jan Carter posted a status
"Good Night and God Bless"
14 hours ago
Jan Carter left a comment for Steve Fisher
15 hours ago
Steve Scheuerman (Manx) left a comment for Steve Fisher
17 hours ago
Steve Fisher joined Ivars's group
17 hours ago
Steve Fisher left a comment for Steve Fisher
17 hours ago