Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I figured I would give a place for those of us that have some of the Taylor Schrade and Smith & Wesson knives to call home. I didn't feel like the Taylor Brand Schrades belonged in the same group as the USA built ones. So here is a place to show what you have. Of course, if you have some USA built ones that you want to post here, we certainly won't complain.

Views: 2131

Replies to This Discussion

I'll tell you what, once upon a time I had one of the largest Schrade collections in the country. I think it's fine and dandy with what Stewart Taylor has done with the Schrade brand now. In fact he is doing a better job of marketing than Schrade did while they were still in business!

a buddy i go see every weekend collects old timers last count about 200 all from the 70s and all look brand new wished i had payed a little more attion...

Schrade Uncle Henry 100th aniv.  Boy Scouts of America Gambler knife.   The knife is quite small, about the size of peanut.   I'm not sure why the pattern is called a gambler.

I've never seen that one. Nice knife.
I wish I had also, Tom.

Comes in at least two patterns:

Schrade-707UH Uncle Henry

and

Schrade-707UHBSAT-Gambler-Anniversary-Collectors

I got mine via Amazon.  The price seems to be going up on the BSA pattern.

If you type in the production  numbers in amazon they come right up

Billy Oneale said:

That's a nice one Stephen.
stephen tungate said:

Forgot to mention the Case version with the Scissor on the opposite end (CA 258)  -- $52- 68.   I'll get it one of these days but for now, I'm still looking for a better price

Tobias Gibson said:

Comes in at least two patterns:

Schrade-707UH Uncle Henry

and

Schrade-707UHBSAT-Gambler-Anniversary-Collectors

I got mine via Amazon.  The price seems to be going up on the BSA pattern.

If you type in the production  numbers in amazon they come right up

Billy Oneale said:

Kirk, I don't know about that, but they are no longer with Kissing Crane. Great picture though.

ken benson said:

Is Robert Klass a Taylor ?   If i didn't have this one I wouldn't have any klass.

I have a Who Owns Who of knives.   I'll dig it out give you an answer as to the current owner of Klass tomorrow.

Billy Oneale said:

Kirk, I don't know about that, but they are no longer with Kissing Crane. Great picture though.

ken benson said:

Is Robert Klass a Taylor ?   If i didn't have this one I wouldn't have any klass.

Klass (Robert Klass Knives is now owned by "Hallmark" (Not that Hallmark)  Hallmark is a company name for the Hall Family of Tennessee.

Kissing Crane is currently owned by United Cutlery.

Tobias Gibson said:

I have a Who Owns Who of knives.   I'll dig it out give you an answer as to the current owner of Klass tomorrow.

Billy Oneale said:

ken benson said:

Thanks for the info on that, Toby. Jog my memory on where you stored that list.

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Blade HQ has FREE SHIPPING through 4/27 or 4/28
1 hour ago

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted a discussion
7 hours ago
Michael Lee Bibbey posted a status
"Still collecting and working on knifes"
10 hours ago
J.J. Smith III commented on Mike Bryant's photo
yesterday
Mike Bryant posted photos
yesterday
George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
Wednesday
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
Tuesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to James McClendon's discussion Ball Bearing becomes a Bowie.
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Tim's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
James McClendon posted a discussion
Monday
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Sunday
J.J. Smith III replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Saturday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Apr 20

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service