← Back to Custom Knives and Sales
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tim Kipps, Maker of knife blocks & scales

Featuring Items Made in the USA!

Started by Jan Carter

4 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Andrew Griggs

improvised steel?

So I have been looking to get some carbon steel similar to 1095, or something else easy to work with.I don't feel like ordering steel onlin…

Started by Michael B

4 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Randy, HHH Knives

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy replied to John Burton's discussion Show Us a Buck Knife photo in the group BUCK KNIVES GROUP
1 hour ago

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy replied to John Burton's discussion Show Us a Buck Knife photo in the group BUCK KNIVES GROUP
1 hour ago
Old Guy replied to John Burton's discussion Show Us a Buck Knife photo in the group BUCK KNIVES GROUP
3 hours ago
J.J. Smith III replied to Steve Hanner's discussion Name the 5 top things to do when you join iKnife Collector!
3 hours ago
Adrian left a comment for Billy Oneale
5 hours ago
John Bamford replied to Frank's discussion Vintage handle material: 'Hard Black' Usually jigged on the old knives that I've seen....
10 hours ago
John Bamford replied to Frank's discussion Vintage handle material: 'Hard Black' Usually jigged on the old knives that I've seen....
10 hours ago
John Bamford left a comment for Adrian
10 hours ago
Adrian replied to Steve Hanner's discussion Name the 5 top things to do when you join iKnife Collector!
12 hours ago

Featured
Craig Henry posted photos
12 hours ago

Featured
Craig Henry posted photos
12 hours ago

Featured
Craig Henry posted a photo
13 hours ago

Featured
Craig Henry replied to Craig Henry's discussion Case 44 Medium Stockman in the group Case Fans
13 hours ago

Featured
Craig Henry replied to Craig Henry's discussion Case 75 Pattern in the group Case Fans
13 hours ago

Featured
Craig Henry replied to Craig Henry's discussion Case Canoe in the group Case Fans
13 hours ago

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy commented on Jeremy B. Buchanan's photo
15 hours ago

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

gear2survive !

KNIFE AUCTIONS

Now Available

KNIFE NEWS!!!

Click to view more

JSR Sports!