We had hoped for better conditions by the time the Dalton show dates rolled around, but Covid 19 remains a constant in our lives, and we are postponing the March show.
The factors affecting our decision include the slow rollout of vaccinations, meaning few would be able to go through the vaccination timing and be able to attend safely, plus the Dalton location is also being used currently for testing and vaccinations.
While we did hold the Pigeon Forge show in November, the number of cases at that time was not in a surge. For example, in our home county at the time we did the Pigeon Forge show, there was around 40 active cases, last week that number was 268. With the spreading of more contagious strains that is not likely to improve the situation.
We will be rescheduling the show for the fall, around September. We are currently going over other shows and events around that time to hopefully not step on anyone's toes. If you have shows your regularly attend in September please let us know as that will have a bearing on the date we choose.