Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Knife Q&A With John McCain (542)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

odd ern knife

had this knife for awhile look on the internet for facts but there is nothing real good about it  its anything but ergonomic to handle so i…

Started by esko ikäläinen

7 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Tom Radde

ONTARIO Knife Co. Machete

Dug out a old Machete. Bought it, 'just' a few years ago at a army surplus store in St Cloud MN. (How I wish I could go back in time !!!!!…

Started by Tom Radde

6 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Tom Radde

Case Stag Raindrop Damascus Copperlock Knife NEW 2012

Can anyone tell me how many of these were produced or any other information?? and are the Devon Thomas Damascas blades   Item Description:…

Started by Tom Hively

2 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Tom Hively

Boker wildlife series?

I'm new here and have a question. My dad asked me to check on one of his sets of knives. He found in his closet a pair of Boker wildlife se…

Started by roy large

5 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Steve Hanner

Featured

Knife patterns

Does anyone know where I might find a list and specifications of the standard knife patterns such as Trapper and Stockman?  I am still a re…

Started by Charles Sample

10 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Tobias Gibson

Unusual Knife What is it?

Hi Folks, I am new to the forum and was wondering about a knife I came across the other day and was looking for a little help identifying i…

Started by Michael Greenup

15 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by J.J. Smith III

Schrade "The Presidential Knife Collection"

Does anybody know anyhting about this set of knives. I can't seem to find any information or coherent information on the collectability or…

Started by michael brent

4 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by J.J. Smith III

Anyone know what this knife says on the engraving? worth? what kind of knife exactly?

im not sure if this is a collectors knife or not im hoping someone with more experience could let me know it would be much appreciated, and…

Started by Matt Bertleff

17 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Matt Bertleff

Dug up this (knife?)

Recently came across this website and thought it was really neat! I figured I would intrigue some of the members here with this question...…

Started by Michael Hutchison

8 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Michael Hutchison

catonsville

Hello can anyone tell me whether to buy the knife of company Catonaville yet? Greetings pit

Started by Peter Wagner

3 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Ivars

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by