Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Member News & Announcements (1,045)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RECENTLY ACQUIRED KNIVES

Thank you to ALL who were kind enough to post H B'day wishes to me yesterday! Much appreciated! In the past 2 months, have acquired folders…

Started by Jeremy Steinberg

3 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Jeremy Steinberg

Deals, Bargains & Sales

I thought we should have a place to share deals we find. Like my $15 A.G. Russell Deer hunter. Also let others know about sales on knives a…

Started by lg&m

39 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by terrence ellington

Recent Storms

I hope all the folks living in the areas affected by yesterday's tornadoes are safe and well. When I was stationed at Ft. Campbell I spent…

Started by Ron Cooper

2 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Ron Cooper

My knifemakers website is now live.

For the past couple of months I'd been trying to decide whether I should rent a table at the Dutch Knife Exhibition (www.dkeshow.nl) coming…

Started by Alexander Noot

4 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Alexander Noot

KnifeMaker

PC update

New pc being shipped out 2/21/12. Had to pic up a couple of knives first. Got be a Buck 120 and a 124.  Will be back when pc gets here and…

Started by Glenn "Oz" Osborne

6 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Robert Burris

AG Russell auction

February Auction Support the American Knife and Tool Institute and bid on an A.G. Russell Sowbelly Trapper with Yellow Delrin® Proceeds fr…

Started by Jan Carter

2 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Steve Hanner

Knifeology101 - New reference material.

The iKC Gift Shop has gotten in a shipment of  the Knifeology101, reference book.  Reference material is listed alphabetically to aid in…

Started by iKC Gift Shop

11 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

Favorite knife/knife story

Do you have a favorite knife.... or just a knife that has a good story behind it.   Lets share them here.  Lets see and hear about the knif…

Started by Kit Adams

6 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Kit Adams

Death of Firen Skyshadow.

I just found out, this morning, that Firen Skyshadow passed away, yesterday.  Attached is the Facebook message from his brother; James Sto…

Started by J.J. Smith III

7 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Bruce Piehl

Remington Cutlery Club

Hello, Does anyone besides me belong to the Remington Cutlery Club?  If so, are you happy with their services?  Have you had any lost order…

Started by Thomas Remington

5 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Robert Burris

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by