Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Clay Strong's Discussions (166)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"I just picked up an identical Japanese stag handle hobo to this one. Can't wait to p…"

Clay Strong replied Sep 9, 2013 to Pictures of Fishers, Scouts, Campers, Sailors and Hobos

314 Sep 9, 2020
Reply by Rome D. Rushing

"For some reason this hobo with its clean lines and art-deco look makes me all fuzzy.…"

Clay Strong replied Sep 9, 2013 to Hobo by any other name

10 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Robert Burris

"Thanks for the info, Tobias. i may be the only one here who did not know that, LOL I…"

Clay Strong replied Sep 9, 2013 to Pictures of Fishers, Scouts, Campers, Sailors and Hobos

314 Sep 9, 2020
Reply by Rome D. Rushing

"I wonder if anyone knows about this camp knife. It's described as being made in Germ…"

Clay Strong replied Sep 8, 2013 to Pictures of Fishers, Scouts, Campers, Sailors and Hobos

314 Sep 9, 2020
Reply by Rome D. Rushing

"A lot of cans were opened with Barlows and the like during those years. For a long t…"

Clay Strong replied Sep 8, 2013 to Hobo by any other name

10 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Robert Burris

"Thanks for the comment, Tobias. Someplace in an old knots book, I saw photos of some…"

Clay Strong replied Sep 8, 2013 to Pictures of Fishers, Scouts, Campers, Sailors and Hobos

314 Sep 9, 2020
Reply by Rome D. Rushing

"I feel like I should put a tie on and comb my hair. Very nice."

Clay Strong replied Sep 8, 2013 to Fly Fishers and other Gentleman's knives of the Great Outdoors

44 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Tobias Gibson

"Don't beat yourself up. LOL  I often feel like just messed up and "won" another one.…"

Clay Strong replied Sep 8, 2013 to Fixed blades

178 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Tobias Gibson

"This really is a nice looking knife. Nice guard and swelled pommel for control in a…"

Clay Strong replied Sep 8, 2013 to Fixed blades

178 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Tobias Gibson

"This is a nice example of an older sailor knife. It's design is a holdover from the…"

Clay Strong replied Sep 7, 2013 to Pictures of Fishers, Scouts, Campers, Sailors and Hobos

314 Sep 9, 2020
Reply by Rome D. Rushing

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service