Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Lars Ray's Discussions (269)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh very nice! I think it's safe to say that no matter what the perceived quailty of…"

Lars Ray replied Feb 10 to New Kiridashi

2 Feb 11
Reply by dead_left_knife_guy

""You're killing me Smalls".... you couldn't find an easier knife to research? Those…"

Lars Ray replied Jan 13 to For those who Question - A Knife Identification Thread

15 Jan 13
Reply by Kevin D

"So is the Olsen also a model 6265? Or is this the Case model number and the Olsen ju…"

Lars Ray replied Jan 13 to For those who Question - A Knife Identification Thread

15 Jan 13
Reply by Kevin D

"Well it's been a while since I or anyone else posted somethng here for CFK / iPAK kn…"

Lars Ray replied Nov 30, 2023 to CFK / iPAK Knives - for all those who dare!

31 Nov 30, 2023
Reply by Lars Ray

"Ha ha ha! Nice...it's not often I leave the likes of you or others stumped! And that…"

Lars Ray replied Nov 16, 2022 to For those who Question - A Knife Identification Thread

15 Jan 13
Reply by Kevin D

"Good stuff Kevin - Thank you. In my own investigation, Hammer is my prime suspect as…"

Lars Ray replied Nov 9, 2022 to For those who Question - A Knife Identification Thread

15 Jan 13
Reply by Kevin D

"Oh - and here is another one... What I Know It’s old and retired from active servic…"

Lars Ray replied Nov 9, 2022 to For those who Question - A Knife Identification Thread

15 Jan 13
Reply by Kevin D

"OK - let's get this started. I inherited a few remaining small pocket knives from my…"

15 Jan 13
Reply by Kevin D

"What a great topic Robert! Of course - there is no right or wrong answer, as this is…"

Lars Ray replied Aug 7, 2022 to How best to catagorize?

3 Aug 13, 2022
Reply by Paul S

"CFK Texas Hunter This is my 2021 Texas Hunter, a general purpose hunting knife from…"

Lars Ray replied Jul 24, 2022 to CFK / iPAK Knives - for all those who dare!

31 Nov 30, 2023
Reply by Lars Ray

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service