Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

J.J. Smith III's Discussions (2,456)

Discussions Replied To (1387) Replies Latest Activity

"Do you have the same limitations in posting, like I do?"

J.J. Smith III replied Jul 22, 2012 to iKnife Collector...improvements to Mobile...Now Live!

37 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

"Now, after all that, I decided to try something.  I attempted to upload a photo.  Si…"

J.J. Smith III replied Jul 22, 2012 to iKnife Collector...improvements to Mobile...Now Live!

37 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

"Ok.  Insomnia is rearing its ugly head again, so I decided to try to figure out iKC…"

J.J. Smith III replied Jul 22, 2012 to iKnife Collector...improvements to Mobile...Now Live!

37 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

"I've found the bookmarking the iKC feed on opera, gives me ALMOST all what the deskt…"

J.J. Smith III replied Jul 21, 2012 to iKnife Collector...improvements to Mobile...Now Live!

37 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

"ok, Steve is their an app for iKC. I connect with opera and it's still the same."

J.J. Smith III replied Jul 20, 2012 to iKnife Collector...improvements to Mobile...Now Live!

37 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

"I've been pleased with the progress I've made with the Opera Browser on my tablet. …"

J.J. Smith III replied Jul 18, 2012 to iKnife Collector...improvements to Mobile...Now Live!

37 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

"Any nice patina yet? "

J.J. Smith III replied Jul 18, 2012 to What do you have on you right now? Let me see your EDC blade.

320 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Kit Adams

In Memoriam

"Again, Welcome aboard, Adam. "

J.J. Smith III replied Jul 18, 2012 to Welcome- New iKnifeCollector members

227 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by Steve Scheuerman (Manx)

"Guess I have to agree with Wayne.  Paid endorsements aren't worth much, but a good k…"

J.J. Smith III replied Jul 17, 2012 to Celebrities Endorse Knives!

53 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Tobias Gibson

""

J.J. Smith III replied Jul 16, 2012 to Life is too short.

929 Nov 4, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service