Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

J.J. Smith III's Discussions (2,456)

Discussions Replied To (1387) Replies Latest Activity

"The older we get....Recently, when I went to McDonald's I saw on the menu that you c…"

J.J. Smith III replied Dec 7, 2011 to Life is too short.

929 Nov 4, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

"Jan, that looks as good as what we stock down to the gift shop... "

J.J. Smith III replied Dec 6, 2011 to Life is too short.

929 Nov 4, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

"Nah, it don't.  The key here is to tuck it inside your duct tape wallet, so you'll h…"

J.J. Smith III replied Dec 6, 2011 to Life is too short.

929 Nov 4, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

"Oh, I sense a theme for Christmas in the Uncle Wiskers home this year.  In addition…"

J.J. Smith III replied Dec 6, 2011 to Life is too short.

929 Nov 4, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

"Hi Sweetheart, I am sorry about getting into an argument about putting up the Christ…"

J.J. Smith III replied Dec 5, 2011 to Life is too short.

929 Nov 4, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

""

J.J. Smith III replied Dec 4, 2011 to Life is too short.

929 Nov 4, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

""

J.J. Smith III replied Dec 4, 2011 to Life is too short.

929 Nov 4, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

"Here's your laugh for the day!!   I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the…"

J.J. Smith III replied Dec 3, 2011 to Life is too short.

929 Nov 4, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

"His wife's  graveside service was just barely finished, when  there was a massive cl…"

J.J. Smith III replied Dec 3, 2011 to Life is too short.

929 Nov 4, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

"LOL.   I had a "Captive" audience."

J.J. Smith III replied Dec 2, 2011 to What do you have on you right now? Let me see your EDC blade.

320 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Kit Adams

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service