Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

"John, I am sorry for what you and her family have gone through to see this to the en…"

Jan Carter replied Jul 11, 2015 to A campaign called no knives, better lives

38 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"Well John you may have unknowingly given us a short term solution.  We can offended…"

Jan Carter replied Jul 11, 2015 to A campaign called no knives, better lives

38 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"We are just seeing the beginning of this new order of no personal responsibility for…"

Jan Carter replied Jul 11, 2015 to A campaign called no knives, better lives

38 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"Hmmmm, whats next??????????"

Jan Carter replied Jul 10, 2015 to What's next on your "must have" list?

24 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"I would like to say John will put up some pics but he is a little challenged in that…"

Jan Carter replied Jul 10, 2015 to great knives,great prices

6 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Ms Data

"Manx, I have to give you that I appreciate the Country wide.  I am glad that Knife R…"

Jan Carter replied Jul 10, 2015 to A campaign called no knives, better lives

38 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"John, I have been keeping such a close eye on this is simply because I am terrified…"

Jan Carter replied Jul 10, 2015 to A campaign called no knives, better lives

38 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"Believe it or not there is even a pamphlet about sharing with your children about th…"

Jan Carter replied Jul 10, 2015 to A campaign called no knives, better lives

38 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"http://iknifecollector.com/profiles/blogs/a-rite-of-passage-in-the-life I have read…"

Jan Carter replied Jul 10, 2015 to Thinning out the collection

16 Sep 10, 2015
Reply by Steve Scheuerman (Manx)

"So there has been a bit of a twist to our order.  There will be 50 in the ebony and…"

Jan Carter replied Jul 9, 2015 to 2015 iKC Barlow...order yours now!

150 Jun 17, 2018
Reply by Clint Thompson

RSS

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service