Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

"Tomorrow is the last day to enter you photo"

Jan Carter replied Sep 22, 2014 to The Community knives are on their way, lets have a little fun

103 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by Michelle "Fingers" DellaPelle

In Memoriam

"Well Greg I have to say your faith is strong enough and you are right on point. Oh…"

Jan Carter replied Sep 22, 2014 to Member Needs & Prayer Requests

1350 May 20
Reply by Jan Carter

"what have you grabbed lately iKC?"

Jan Carter replied Sep 21, 2014 to "So I grabbed my knife..."

31 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by Charles Sample

"I have had a slew of packages showing up with school clothes for the 6 and 7 year ol…"

Jan Carter replied Sep 21, 2014 to "So I grabbed my knife..."

31 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by Charles Sample

"That Tang Stamp began in the 40's and this knife was discontinued in 1974.  I lean t…"

Jan Carter replied Sep 21, 2014 to Case fixed blade

6 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by John McCain

"At this point I know it is fiber and leather handle with round aluminum pommel.  Dep…"

Jan Carter replied Sep 20, 2014 to Case fixed blade

6 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by John McCain

"Julie, Is there a number on the back side of the tang?"

Jan Carter replied Sep 20, 2014 to Case fixed blade

6 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by John McCain

"Bob, I actually very much like the coon pic"

Jan Carter replied Sep 20, 2014 to The Community knives are on their way, lets have a little fun

103 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by Michelle "Fingers" DellaPelle

"Some very nice pocket carry there guys!"

Jan Carter replied Sep 20, 2014 to What are you carrying today? Your EDC?

1138 May 15, 2020
Reply by David Megnin

KnifeMaker

"Thats my issue Craig so do I but I have to lighten my load at shows.  If I wear a be…"

Jan Carter replied Sep 20, 2014 to Is knife weight a factor when you are buying a knife???

48 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Hiro M.

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service