Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

In Memoriam

"I also learned today that Lisa at NKCA has had a fall.  The MRI was done today and t…"

Jan Carter replied Sep 16, 2014 to Member Needs & Prayer Requests

1350 May 20
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"Seems it has been a tough year.  I found out today that member BOB C has had a strok…"

Jan Carter replied Sep 16, 2014 to Member Needs & Prayer Requests

1350 May 20
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"The French also claim to have invented the butterfly knife design. The oldest dated…"

Jan Carter replied Sep 15, 2014 to Knife trivia- Feel free to answer or post a new challenge--

168 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by Jan Carter

"Michael, Part of the frustration is I bought them straight from Puma. RR is actually…"

Jan Carter replied Sep 15, 2014 to Puma Lonestar, a smooth bone sodbuster style knife!

6 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

"Derek,  I agree and I would have sent them back but that process seems rather cumber…"

Jan Carter replied Sep 15, 2014 to Puma Lonestar, a smooth bone sodbuster style knife!

6 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

"Michael, you inspired me to  call Bear and Sons this morning.  I had a great convers…"

Jan Carter replied Sep 15, 2014 to Reminton Cutlery Collectors Club is Back in Business

9 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

"Hey John, that is great info.  I hope vicky gets in touch with him"

Jan Carter replied Sep 14, 2014 to Looking for knives

15 Sep 14, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

"Wagas, I truly appreciate your approaching iKC and going through such an intense Q&a…"

Jan Carter replied Sep 14, 2014 to Continued: Knives from Pakistan provided to me by Waqas Yousaf Farooq pt2

4 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Waqas Yousaf Farooq

"I would love to see some info on this start showing up on either site"

Jan Carter replied Sep 13, 2014 to Reminton Cutlery Collectors Club is Back in Business

9 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

"http://www.bearandsoncutlery.com/bearandson/index.php?src=gendocs&ref=bsc_news…"

Jan Carter replied Sep 13, 2014 to Reminton Cutlery Collectors Club is Back in Business

9 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service