Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

Featured

"I am extremely interested in seeing if changing the bevel on the edge of this knife…"

Jan Carter replied Jul 19, 2014 to Does Anybody Want This Knife?

26 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"I really don't want to get involved in the politics of it but I would like to say ou…"

Jan Carter replied Jul 19, 2014 to Member Needs & Prayer Requests

1350 May 20
Reply by Jan Carter

Featured

"I see the opportunity to take that nut off there and put a nice end cap on it"

Jan Carter replied Jul 19, 2014 to Does Anybody Want This Knife?

26 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

Featured

"Lets send it to someone that is an excellent sharpener with many different technique…"

Jan Carter replied Jul 18, 2014 to Does Anybody Want This Knife?

26 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

"Ole, I posted this in the SAK group we have also for you Swiss Army Knives"

Jan Carter replied Jul 16, 2014 to WTB Victorinox Wilderness Alox

14 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by patta

KnifeMaker

" HECK YES!!! "

Jan Carter replied Jul 14, 2014 to CALL or EMAIL TODAY: 2 Bills Introduced in Congress to Protect Ivory Knife Owners

3 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

"Sorry Ken I'd help you out here but I only watch the Gators (SEC) Play LOL"

Jan Carter replied Jul 13, 2014 to Sports

47 Aug 10, 2019
Reply by Ken Spielvogel

"LOL Bob...well the puppy has to stay here.  How else could we have the adventures of…"

Jan Carter replied Jul 13, 2014 to A contest to win for July (you know you want a free knife)

28 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

"Ivars, I cannot explain that part.  I have had knives I bought as factory seconds th…"

Jan Carter replied Jul 13, 2014 to What about Seconds???

10 Aug 29, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"Garett, That is quite generous and Thank you for offering it here to our members too…"

Jan Carter replied Jul 13, 2014 to Buck110.com

14 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Michael T Hall

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service