Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree JJ"

Jan Carter replied Mar 12, 2014 to The Spirit of Steel 2014

72 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Terry Ray

"At home, desk top.  On the road the laptop or the android tablet"

Jan Carter replied Mar 10, 2014 to

just now

""

Jan Carter replied Mar 9, 2014 to The Spirit of Steel 2014

72 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Terry Ray

" "

Jan Carter replied Mar 9, 2014 to The Spirit of Steel 2014

72 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Terry Ray

" "

Jan Carter replied Mar 9, 2014 to The Spirit of Steel 2014

72 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Terry Ray

"Robert I added names to the pics from yesterday. and lets look at some knife pics. M…"

Jan Carter replied Mar 9, 2014 to The Spirit of Steel 2014

72 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Terry Ray

"I have more pics (LOL, you know I do)  I will get more posted tomorrow.  Have lots o…"

Jan Carter replied Mar 8, 2014 to The Spirit of Steel 2014

72 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Terry Ray

" Donnie and Terry Ray"

Jan Carter replied Mar 8, 2014 to The Spirit of Steel 2014

72 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Terry Ray

" Ms Cherry with Wayne and some wonderful (empty) Moohshine bottles"

Jan Carter replied Mar 8, 2014 to The Spirit of Steel 2014

72 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Terry Ray

"Having been to a number of shows, met many people, THIS group was one I was proud…"

Jan Carter replied Mar 8, 2014 to The Spirit of Steel 2014

72 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Terry Ray

RSS

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service