Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL, Todd I want to see one in person!  I do appreciate your letting me know where t…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 13, 2014 to Bringing the SHOT SHOW 2014 to iKC

75 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by Howard P Reynolds

KnifeMaker

"Steve Koontz Mid March probably before I have content..the broadcast will be short a…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 13, 2014 to I've decided to start spreading a rumor about Steve Koontz

16 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Max McGruder

In Memoriam

"Pete, Hey Thanks for sharing that I have not had an opportunity to sign into it yet!…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 12, 2014 to Any computer nerds out there ?? Don't know if this even possible

15 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Bruce McLain

In Memoriam

"Amen Ken! I had the opportunity to speak with them both this evening and he may be…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 12, 2014 to Member Needs & Prayer Requests

1350 May 20
Reply by Jan Carter

"Put it in the safe!  With all the doc from the sale, print your ebay.  Many companie…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 12, 2014 to Interesting "oops" knife from Buck

5 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

"Trading elephant ivory is now all but banned in the United States, in a move that th…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 12, 2014 to

just now

"Very Cool Ms Data!"

Jan Carter replied Feb 12, 2014 to CAN YOU GUESS WHAT THIS IS???

14 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Tobias Gibson

"Robert,  It's ok I know the girls would want you to still get yourself a knife! Tobi…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 11, 2014 to A long dry spell (At least for me!)

10 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Ricky L McConnell

"Janice,  With the photos (not seeing it in person)  I would say it appears real.  Ha…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 11, 2014 to Is this a real Kinfolks?

7 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

" here is my vote"

Jan Carter replied Feb 11, 2014 to Another "Committee knife" for 2014

62 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Alexander Noot

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service