Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

"ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jan Carter replied Nov 21, 2013 to Life is too short.

929 Nov 4, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

"Received this email today: Mrs. Carter, I am pleased to inform you that your order i…"

Jan Carter replied Nov 21, 2013 to Closed discussion for 2013 knife

342 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Jan Carter

"Activity is up and so is membership!  You all rock, keep it up and keep letting me k…"

Jan Carter replied Nov 20, 2013 to NOVEMBER 2013 KNIFE GIVEAWAY FOR PROMOTING IKC

101 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by Jason Oncedisturbed Riley

"Tom, I may have.  When I get the knives, I will announce if there are any available "

Jan Carter replied Nov 19, 2013 to Closed discussion for 2013 knife

342 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Jan Carter

"Tom, Made by Colonial may be good.  If we cannot find any other info, try sending a…"

Jan Carter replied Nov 19, 2013 to a, "HIT" knife

6 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by John McCain

"Jeff, Thank you for responding to our members, I sincerely appreciate it.  If I have…"

Jan Carter replied Nov 19, 2013 to Closed discussion for 2013 knife

342 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Jan Carter

"Thanks Guys!  Yes, it does count"

Jan Carter replied Nov 19, 2013 to NOVEMBER 2013 KNIFE GIVEAWAY FOR PROMOTING IKC

101 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by Jason Oncedisturbed Riley

"I spoke with Jeff today and he says he WILL be in this discussion tonight, I have l…"

Jan Carter replied Nov 18, 2013 to Closed discussion for 2013 knife

342 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Jan Carter

"So who has promoted in the past 24, dont forget to get into the drawing :)"

Jan Carter replied Nov 18, 2013 to NOVEMBER 2013 KNIFE GIVEAWAY FOR PROMOTING IKC

101 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by Jason Oncedisturbed Riley

"not giving up yet Alexander, they are looking at 2014"

Jan Carter replied Nov 18, 2013 to Closed discussion for 2013 knife

342 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service