Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

"We do have one David and I love it.  I would not be afraid of the steel at all.  Que…"

Jan Carter replied Nov 16, 2013 to schatt and morgan camp knife

9 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by Ken Spielvogel

In Memoriam

"iKnifecollector is also saying prayers today for Brad Vice at Alabama Damascus, as h…"

Jan Carter replied Nov 16, 2013 to Member Needs & Prayer Requests

1350 May 20
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"Custom maker John Howser passed away last night, he had been ill. Mr. Howser sold hi…"

Jan Carter replied Nov 16, 2013 to Member Needs & Prayer Requests

1350 May 20
Reply by Jan Carter

"Content AND friendly here!  I like AND better!"

Jan Carter replied Nov 16, 2013 to what a joke!

43 May 21, 2014
Reply by Robert Burris

"Very well Done Jeremy!!!"

Jan Carter replied Nov 16, 2013 to NOVEMBER 2013 KNIFE GIVEAWAY FOR PROMOTING IKC

101 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by Jason Oncedisturbed Riley

"It is the weekend...Where are going and how did you promote iKC?"

Jan Carter replied Nov 16, 2013 to NOVEMBER 2013 KNIFE GIVEAWAY FOR PROMOTING IKC

101 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by Jason Oncedisturbed Riley

KnifeMaker

"My email is done also!  Michael, your post led me to be sure I notified the entire m…"

Jan Carter replied Nov 16, 2013 to Knife Rights' Knife Owners' Protection Act Introduced in Congress - CALL/WRITE TODAY!

8 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Steve Hanner

"I am having fun Sue!"

Jan Carter replied Nov 15, 2013 to SWEATS FOR OUR VETERANS, A WAY FOR iKC TO SAY THANKS

20 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

"Elbin, Good to see you!  I do not, but let me check around and see if I can locate o…"

Jan Carter replied Nov 15, 2013 to Closed discussion for 2013 knife

342 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Jan Carter

"I got a set of dark Grey Sweats today.  Will pick up another color next week"

Jan Carter replied Nov 15, 2013 to SWEATS FOR OUR VETERANS, A WAY FOR iKC TO SAY THANKS

20 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service