Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

In Memoriam

"Lee,  May God Bless and keep you safe.  You and the family are in our prayers"

Jan Carter replied Jul 29, 2013 to Member Needs & Prayer Requests

1350 May 20
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"Already happening!  Please keep us informed when everything is fine!"

Jan Carter replied Jul 25, 2013 to Member Needs & Prayer Requests

1350 May 20
Reply by Jan Carter

"This is fun!  Lets hear some more stories"

Jan Carter replied Jul 25, 2013 to Guess the Story.....

40 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by peter force

"They were young men, just 18 months apart.  Growing up in a small farming town and t…"

Jan Carter replied Jul 25, 2013 to Guess the Story.....

40 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by peter force

KnifeMaker

"Vance, check out Colonials site, they have many designs that I believe will fit the…"

Jan Carter replied Jul 24, 2013 to What Automatic Should I Buy for EDC?

14 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Steve Scheuerman (Manx)

"Ron, those are some amazing peices"

Jan Carter replied Jul 23, 2013 to Show us your 5 favorite knives

76 Sep 25, 2015
Reply by Doug Webber

"Craig, I know many makers that feel that way, they were made to be tools...use them…"

Jan Carter replied Jul 23, 2013 to Remington SUSPECT

33 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Ken Spielvogel

"Gus, Thanks for the input.  I know your our go to expert for the Remingtons.  I appr…"

Jan Carter replied Jul 23, 2013 to Remington SUSPECT

33 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Ken Spielvogel

"SK My list of folks that bought 2011 is at home.  If no one responds on here I will…"

Jan Carter replied Jul 23, 2013 to iKC Club Knife

15 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Brad T.

"AMAZING COLLECTION I think your right Craig, may sell for more if they split it up.…"

Jan Carter replied Jul 21, 2013 to 79 MOP Case XX Knife Collection for $15,425.00????

14 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Ivars

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service